Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Testing, testing, 1-2-3!

You don't hear those words much anymore, but I'll forever hear my Padrino (godfather) saying them as he tested the little tape recorder he gave me one Christmas, which today would be considered an antique. I feel like they fit the occasion now that I'm launching this new blog.

I know, I know--why have another blog? You could say that the one I've used for a while now, Connie Keenan, Scribblin' Away, is my main blog. But I felt that since I've begun working on a new WIP under this pen name, which I haven't used since earlier this decade, and since readers still find me after seeking out info on Salsa Kiss and Sea Siren, it just made sense to give my altar ego--as well as my other pen name--the respect of having her own blog.

This one's going to be just as the title promises: It'll have a lot of Latin sabor! Those tradewinds are gonna blow in some tropical fun while you wait for Consuelo Vazquez's next work to be released. That's got a way to go because it's still a WIP, but bookmark this page and check back often! You might find an affectionate memory, a yummy recipe I stumble across, or more!

Hasta luego, muchachas!

No comments:

Post a Comment